NABJ Convention & Career Fair
Navigating A Digital World – United by Mission, Driven by Purpose
The National Association of Black Journalists (NABJ) will host its annual virtual convention and career fair on August 18-21, 2021. #NABJ21 is the premier multi-day conference for journalism and media education, career development and advancement, and networking and industry innovation. The event attracts leaders and influencers in journalism, communications, technology, politics, business, health, arts, and entertainment. In 2020, nearly 4,000 attendees joined us for our first-ever virtual gathering. We look forward to welcoming you this year! Registration is now open!
This year’s convention will offer:
- 60+ media companies and exhibitors at our career fair
- 100+ workshops and training sessions (Workshops are still being finalized, stay tuned!)
- Options to upload your resume and links ahead of the convention
- Options to request a scheduled appointment with recruiters at least 10 days ahead of opening day
- Surprise newsmakers, celebrities and special guests
- Training on the latest technology and resources designed to help you do your job even better09
- The always popular Sports Task Force Jam and opening ceremony and reception
- At least 4 meal events (A limited number of meals are delivered to attendees on a first-come, first-served basis)
- Multiple live networking sessions and activities
- Special live Saturday events and more!