Here’s your window to peek inside of the Vegan/Plant-based world!
2:00pm – 3pm | Click here to register
Vegan For Beginners Online Workshop & Live Cooking (2 separate events on 2 separate dates) – I recommend doing both! First you learn the basics, then you watch it in action.
More and more people are interested in vegan/plant-based eating. Some are just curious, some want to get their feet wet, and some are ready to come to the V-side! LOL
I am here for you all! I offer information to introduce you to what eating vegan is like.
EVENT 1: ATTEND THE WORKSHOP – LEARN THE BASICS
EVENT2: WATCH A LIVE COOKING DEMO – SEPARATE DATE
This workshop occurs on Zoom and it would be awesome if you turned your camera on! That part isn’t necessary, so no worries if you’re not able to.
What you and I will do together during the workshop:
- Vegan/Plant-based presentation (Does not involve cooking)
- Q & A session
What you and I will do together during the cooking demo:
- I will prepare a delicious dish from somewhere in the world
- You will relax, observe, and ask me questions at the end
- All recipes will be sent out in the Sumptuous Vegan newsletter
I am super excited to share my experiences and knowledge with you!
STEPS TO JOIN WORKSHOP & LIVE COOKING
- Grab tickets today (there are 2 separate tickets for each event on separate dates)
- Mark your calendar right away
- Invite a friend or 2
- Download the ZOOM app to your cell phone, tablet, desktop, or laptop
- Show up on to workshop or cooking demo with a beverage, a pen, and a pad.
- RELAX, CHAT, ASK QUESTIONS, & ENJOY!
Don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions you have!
Thank you in advance for joining me.. Be safe, be healthy, and stay blessed!
Disclaimer: By registering for this event, you consent to audio recording, video recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for promotional purposes, advertising, inclusion on websites, social media, or any other purpose by Sumptuous Vegan and it’s sponsors and partners