Sol & Sound is a sound healing festival for the culture- ft. an immersive sound bath, afro-ecstatic dance, music performances, and more!
1000 E. 60th Street
Los Angeles, CA 90001
Sunday, May 15th – 2PM to 6:30 pm
Did you hear? Sol & Sound is back for Season 3!! This season is brought to you in partnership with Blavity.org and features our first ever indoor sound bath experience. Sol & Sound is a sound healing festival for the culture that offers live music, breathwork, sound bath meditation, afro-ecstatic dance (an immersive silent disco movement meditation) and a BIPOC marketplace!
Sound healing uses aspects of music, sound waves, and high vibration frequencies to improve spiritual, emotional and physical well-being. Breathwork aids in releasing suppressed emotions, imbalanced energy and toxins from your body to help you shed the old and embrace your highest self. This is a safe space for you to release, heal, and celebrate. So bring your friends, a yoga mat (or small blanket) and come vibe out!
- Multi-practitioner indoor sound bath and breathwork led by Jennifer Blooms ($55 value)
- Live DJ Set by Yoda (@Starboy__yoda)
- Live Music Performance by Londrelle of Eternal Sunshine(@londrelle) ($40 value)
- Afro-ecstatic dance DJ set by DJ Shai (@dj.Shai)– liberate yourself through dance with silent disco headphones ($30 value)
- FREE CBD Beverages sponsored by CANN (@drinkcann)
- FREE Crystal Sound Bowl Giveaway! (all ticketholders are automatically entered )
- Free lemonade and treats by The Lemon Club!
- BIPOC Vendors, Massages, Reiki & Energy Readings
- Multicultural food from Flavors from Afar (@flavorsfromafar.co)
- Art installations inspired by nature!
PLUS an EXCLUSIVE EXPERIENCE by BLAVITY.ORG- BLACK GRAVITY SPACE!
This season, Blavity.org is hosting an exclusive pre-festival (12PM- 2PM) workshop experience for all black women entrepreneurs. This workshop experience will guide you through astrological alignment with your business so you can plan for and manifest future success. Treats, giveaways, and vibes are provided- so you won’t want to miss it!
Don’t forget to bring a yoga mat or small blanket. We also suggest bringing a jacket in the event of cooler temperatures.
Brought to you in Partnership with Blavity.org. Sponsored by Trendsetters Barbershop (@trendsettersbarbershop), Flavors from Afar(@flavorsfromafar), and Tarot.com
For more information and content from previous events, check out our Instagram page @SolandSound!