BlackNLA is a Black-centered digital cultural movement with the mission of raising awareness of, celebrating, and supporting Black-owned businesses, events, and lifestyle information for the Los Angeles area.
We are looking for blog writers to contribute to our website. This opportunity will give contributors a place to share their work with our audience, create a portfolio of published work as well as exposing your projects to our audience through your bio.
Here’s what we are looking for:
- Writers, bloggers, or those with an interest in Los Angeles Black Culture
- Once your pitch ideas are approved, can complete within a timely manner
- Able to work quickly and efficiently writing high-value pieces with few grammatical errors
- Can work independently, be accountable, good time management, and communicate timely
- Self-research, provide links and approved photos for every post where applicable.
- Self-starters with their own vision for the future
- Blog posts with a word count of between 250 to 500
Categories of Interest
- Regional News and Info.
- Lifestyle & Culture
- Relationships & Family
- Southern CA Black History
*Please submit links to your writing samples, a short bio, and why you would be interested in writing for BlackNLA.com Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org