Thursday, Sept. 2nd | 9 AM – 2 PM |
Today, our Black businesses face their largest challenges. It has been almost a full year that we have been feeling the effects of Covid. Thousands of Black businesses have closed their doors for good in 2020. We don’t want the same in 2021.
This summit will focus on ‘Scaling Your Business’. There will be sessions on things like:
~ Entity Formations
~ Tax Strategies
~ Business Automation
~ Business Credit
~ and more…
Come meet the companies or people who are going to support your business in 2021.
Event Agenda (all times EST):
12:00pm -Opening & Intro
12:15pm – Breakout 1 & 2
12:45pm – Breakout 3 & 4
1:15pm – Panel Speakers
2:00pm – 2 Networking Segments
3:00pm – Breakout 5 & 6
3:30pm – Breakout 7 & 8
4:00pm – Breakout 9 & 10
4:30pm – Breakout 11 & 12
5:00pm – Event closeout
Want to speak at the event? Host a breakout room. Here are 2 options to feature your business:
1. Business Breakout – $75: Host your own private breakout room. You will have 25 mins to present your business and let attendees know why they should do business with you.
3. Event Sponsor – $175: Speak for 60 seconds to all attendees, host a breakout session for 25 mins giving more details about your business, and get the complete event registration list.
Black Entrepreneurs from the following states have attended:
Georgia | California | Texas | Illinois | New York | Virginia | Florida | Colorado | Nevada | Maryland | New Jersey | North Carolina | Mississippi | Missouri | Ohio | Pennsylvania | Wisconsin | and more…
Black Entrepreneurs from the following countries have attended:
United Kingdom | Canada | and more…
Collaboration is Key!
Black Business Owners need to network with other Black Business Owners
ABOUT THIS EVENT
In creating a ‘new normal’, we have established a sequence of virtual events committed to providing you a platform to successfully economically strengthen and widen your network!
Register now, our virtual events are always memorable!
Our Virtual Networking Events are designed to accomplish 3 goals:
1. Connect. Connections are about building a community. The greater the community, the stronger the collective support of your business goals.
2. Collaborate. It is a basic strategy to seek collaboration to enhance the value of your business. Liken it to finding the yin to your yang.
3. Refer. Referrals are all about building relationships. The more relationships you develop, the higher chance of finding your ideal client.
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM THIS EVENT
- Meet 8-12 new people that can become referral partners for your business
- Hear from organizations you can join to get resources for your business
- Introduced to companies with business services to help improve your business
- Get ideas on how to run your business better
- Interact with other entrepreneurs who think just like you!