Our Theme is “Women in Thrive Mode”. Radical Best Life Tools for Self-defense, Self-care and The Soft life of a Digital Nomad. BWN ThriveU!
Saturday, October 28 · 8:30am – 1pm
Los Verdes Golf Course
7000 Los Verdes Drive Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275
BWN is taking you back on campus this 44th BWN Conference year in your Sneakers (kicks) and Comfy cute clothes and putting life educators before you. Who will give you note taking worthy tools in a room we’ve dubbed BWN-Thrive University for your Education and Entertainment on Saturday Oct 28th 8:30 am Pre-Show Market Place and 9am-12:30pm Breakfast Symposium Edutainment event.
Self-Care, Self-Defense & Self-Care as the Digital Nomad lifestyle-A Black Woman’s life of Ease lessons at this morning’s BWN Thrive University.
• DJ-Networking-Pre-Program Market Place Shopping
• Attire: Wear Your Blinged-Out (Kicks) Sneakers and Comfy Cute Sportswear we’ll have a Bling Tennis Shoe Contest
• Bring a Journal: Or You can purchase a journal notebook to capture all the wisdom pearls these BWNProfessors will share.
• Opening: Morning Breath Work, Chair Yoga and Sound Bath
• Breakfast – Buffet Style Basic Breakfast
• Opportunity Drawings [$2 to $5 per ticket]
• Speaker: Self-care Goddess Life Lesson “BWNProfessor” Dr Norma Hollis the Founder the Autheniticity Grid Speaker, Author.
• Speaker: Self-Care “BWNProfessor” Natalyn Randle will share from her shut-down for Self-care to heal and re-engage.
• Speaker: Self-Care as a Digital Expat lifestyle -A Black Woman’s life of Ease. “BWNProfessor”, Nela Adaisha
• Speaker: Women in Thrive Mode – Self-care as Self-Defense. Lessons in what to do and what to Say is a Stress Reliever. Gun Clubs 101; a Practicum: “BWN Professor” Javondkyn M. Dunagon of JMD Defense and The Founder and Owner of Ladies of Steele Gun Club.
• Speaker: Women in Thrive Mode – Self-care as Self-Defense. Self-Defense Is a game changer for Black women thriving. And Self-care confidence learning self defense techniques ” Your Body as a Weapon tools” by “BWNProfessor” Jenoyne Adams Horton
• Main Stage: Awards – The Marva Smith Battle-Bey Awards Honoring The Brilliant members of the Community doing great work to Strengthen Culture, Communications, Generational Wealth and Community Rise and Unity: Dr Julianne Malveaux, Dr. Rosie Milligan, Kim Anthony-Morrow, and Karen Waters
• Live Featured Vocal Artist – SEMA’J …has a new single in the Southern Soul Dance Tradition. Group Dancing
• Marketplace/Unique Vendors
Bring a friend and Purchase your tickets today!
This year’s 44th annual BWN Conference, special invitation comes with limited seating for in-person guests as BWN hosts this Hyrid Symposium created for you to experience as “BWN Thrive University. We’ve chose intentionally a destination venue in the natural beauty on the golf Greens of Rancho Palos Verdes Golf club Ballroom with nearby ocean views.
Come acquire, develop or sharpen your Soft life Practices to Thrive in an often hostile to black women world.
At this year’s 44th BWN business, career, professional and best life conference symposium. We’re taking our attendees to BWN-Thrive-University.