Outdoor yoga, meditation, vegan food, Afrobeats dance, wellness education, & a conscious marketplace with local and BIPOC-owned businesses.
1000 East 60th Street
Los Angeles, CA 90001
Saturday, May 14th @4pm -9pm
In honor of self-love and Mental Health Awareness Month, nourish your soul at the Eat Move Meditate Community Event, sponsored by YogiAthlete.
Join us for an evening activation of yoga, meditation, Afrobeats dance, all women’s wellness panel, delicious vegan food, a Conscious Marketplace, and more as we celebrate under the flower full moon. All levels of practice are welcome.
Eat Move Meditate Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit on a mission to transform the way underserved communities relate to food, movement, and mindful living through our Community Events, Kids Club, and Wellness Club initiatives.
100% of proceeds from this event support EMM’s Kids Club initiative.
- Event entry
- All women’s wellness panel
- Yoga class
- Guided meditation
- Afrobeats dance class
- Dance party!
Food sold separately. This is an outdoor event, but capacity is limited at the courtyard venue – yoga mat placement is on a first come, first served basis.
**To respect your fellow students, we recommend all attendees arrive at least 15-20 minutes prior to start time to check-in and ground in. Latecomers will not be guaranteed a spot in class**
- Please bring your own yoga mat. Option to bring yoga towel/meditation blanket.
- Empty belly – lots of delicious food will be waiting for you (free snacks and refreshments, plus delicious meals available for purchase).
- Extra cash for food and Conscious Marketplace purchases.
- Open mind, open heart & your best dance moves.